Powerful, Durable and Stylish.
Built tough like its namesake, the Panzer series is based off a Panzer fight stick. The brain child of one of our partners, Jasen's Custom Creations, the Panzer is the definitive hardware piece for those looking for a one of a kind piece to keep at home or bring along on skirmishes. Just be warned though, the "Cold Rolled Steel Construction" is not to be taken lightly. Specifications from Jasen's website:
- 14 Gauge Cold Rolled Steel Construction
- Powder Coated finish
- Large Flat Rubber Feet
- Laser Etched Acrylic Window
- Direct Printed Jasen's Customs Logo
- DB25 and dual Neutrik (RJ-45/USB) cutouts.
- SANWA JLF Joystick Mounting inside the case using internal standoffs and screws
- SANWA/SEIMITSU 30mm action buttons
- SANWA/SEIMITSU 24mm accessory buttons on the front
- Stand Offs for the Popular PS360+ Multi-System PCB
- Three Custom PCBs for all connections. Indexible LEDs installed standard for use with the Kaimana Khameleon.
- Dimensions: 18.25" x 9.35" x 2.5"
- Weight: 10lbs.
** NOTE Snap in buttons work best for metal sticks. **
** Larger microswitches from Seimitsu may not fit the System of Systems PCBs**
The panzer 2.0 has just been released for preorder! Good Luck to Jasen!